Free From Verbal Abuse – who we are…
We are an organization that is geared toward educating people about verbal, emotional, and spiritual abuse. Verbal abuse is rampant in our society for various reasons (which are discussed in articles throughout this website).
- We provide as many resources as possible on verbal and emotional abuse all in one place.
- If you know of a resource that we don’t have listed, please let us know!
- You’ll find several resources under the “helpful links” tab.
- We have several articles that address commonly asked questions
- If you want to contact someone at Free From Verbal Abuse, you can respond using the form under the “contact us” page.
Invite someone to speak with your organization
If you would like to have Del Hungerford present an educational workshop concerning verbal, emotional, and spiritual abuse, please use the form at the bottom of this page.
We ask that the following expenses are arranged and/or paid for prior to the workshop:
- Travel expenses to and from event
- Meals while attending event
- Lodging while attending event
- “Reasonable” honorarium or “offering” to cover time spent away from her job (can be received at the workshop).
Del’s specialty as a speaker focuses on helping people discover for themselves the issues surrounding verbal and emotional abuse in a marriage as well as with other relationships (parents, siblings, dating relationships, etc.). As a teacher, she finds that self-discovery is more effective than “lecture style” sessions. Groups learn by “doing” and participating in various exercises and group activities. Whether it’s to a small group of women or a larger mixed group of people, the goal is to help the participants learn to recognize the various forms of verbal, emotional and even spiritual abuse so it can be stopped. Sessions are arranged according to the needs of the organization desiring the workshop.
To request Del for a workshop, please fill out the following form:
[contact-form-7 id=”4″ title=”Contact form 1″]
Please sign up for our newsletter (F.F.V.B)